Monday, April 20, 2015

how would I spend a weekend in the Paris

how would I spend a weekend in the Paris


There's so much to see in Paris, but to tick off some of the main things - I'd follow the bus tour around and jump off whenever you find something appealing or photo-worthy. Of course here are some of the things you definitely won't want to miss....
- The Eiffel Tower (allow extra time if you're planning to head up to the top)
- The Louvre Museum (great for photos on the outside and great for art on the inside)
- The Notre Dame Cathedral (I'd go up this instead of the Eiffel Tower)
- Walk along the river (I love this during the evening, camera at the ready....!)
- Sacre Coeur (lovely quirky area with shops and views over the city)
- Arc de Triomphe (great for photos... but mainly shopping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment